Update – School Project in Yangon, Myanmar
October 19, 2015
Recently the LLH team went to visit and had discussion with the municipal officer. There is adjustment on the design of the school building.
- The classroom on the ground floor has been extended to 30’ long to function also as an assembly hall
- Windows on classrooms are now 6’ wide by 4’ high, allowing plenty of natural light. Use vinyl windows
- Sloped roofs with corrugated metal finish
- Added colours and materials to exterior walls
- Floor to floor height is 10 feet